Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athren
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Athren

PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion   PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 pm

okay so i just bought a Ps2 with my spare money, and i dont know what games to buy, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://darkstormgaming.forumotion.net
Bliss
Omicron Sergeant
Omicron Sergeant
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion   PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 pm

JAK AND DAXTER 2! and possibly three. but that ones more expensive and not as good. soooooo the choice is obvious. and as for number one? that one just sucked.
Back to top Go down
Bathory
BlackOps Sergeant First Class
BlackOps Sergeant First Class
Bathory

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion   PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:17 am

Bliss wrote:
JAK AND DAXTER 2! and possibly three. but that ones more expensive and not as good. soooooo the choice is obvious. and as for number one? that one just sucked.
Omg best games ever, first ones ok it brings back memories when I play it. I use to always think jak was a super saiyan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion   PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 2 Game Suggestion
Page 1 of 1